Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photos from the Boise Trip

Mom and Dad reminded me that I hadn't uploaded the still photos from the trip to Boise. I took too many to fit in this blog so I'll try to select some highlights and I'll email lower versions of the photos. Then if you'd like a high resolution copy of one of the photos, let me know and I'll send it to you.

You'll notice that arranging children in a photo takes a lot of effort and planning and we didn't have either. Plus, I needed to get in my shots before any decided to run away. So while they aren't great, we did try to get a picture of the kids together.


Notice that it was hard to get Max in a photo because it was nap time on Sunday so I'll show you the first one I took, then what Max was doing when he wasn't in the photo and then you'll understand why he didn't want to look up once we got him in the photo.






No comments: